{{ 'fb_in_app_browser_popup.desc' | translate }} {{ 'fb_in_app_browser_popup.copy_link' | translate }}

{{ 'in_app_browser_popup.desc' | translate }}

Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.

Enjoy free shipping (Hong Kong) with purchases of six bottles or $1,000 or above. For details, click here to view the link

Enjoy free shipping (Macau) with purchases of $2,000 or above. For details, click here to view the link

Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.

Enjoy free shipping (Hong Kong) with purchases of six bottles or $1,000 or above. For details, click here to view the link

Enjoy free shipping (Macau) with purchases of $2,000 or above. For details, click here to view the link

Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.

Kilkerran 12 Years Campbeltown Single Malt Scotch Whisky

Kilkerran 12 Years Campbeltown Single Malt Scotch Whisky

HK$980.00
HK$780.00
{{shoplineProductReview.avg_score}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{shoplineProductReview.total}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
{{amazonProductReview.avg_rating}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{amazonProductReview.total_comment_count}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
Quantity Product set quantity

Buy Together and Save More (At most {{ addItemQuantity }} item(s))

Glenallachie 12 Years Speyside Single Malt Whisky
Sale HK$520.00

Lagavulin 16 years Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Sale HK$799.00

Arran Sherry Cask "The Bodega" Single Malt Scotch Whisky (Cask Strength)
Sale HK$598.00

Add to Wishlist

Add to Wishlist
The maximum quantity per submit is 99999
This quantity is invalid, please enter a valid quantity.
Sold Out

Not enough stock.
Your item was not added to your cart.

Not enough stock.
Please adjust your quantity.

{{'products.quick_cart.out_of_number_hint'| translate}}

{{'product.preorder_limit.hint'| translate}}

Limit {{ product.max_order_quantity }} per order.

Only {{ quantityOfStock }} item(s) left.

Please message the shop owner for order details.
Add to Wishlist
Description
Shipping & Payment
Description
Kilkerran 12 Years Campbeltown Single Malt Scotch Whisky

The new Kilkerran 12 Year Old is the first official release of the core whiskey from Mitchell’s Glengyle Distillery. Kilkerran single malt is lightly peated and is not chill filtered and has no added colours.
Kilkerran 12 Year Old uses a mixed cask type: 70% of it is matured in bourbon casks and the remaining 30% is matured in sherry casks.

An initial whiff of soft peat and strong barley malt notes initially mix beautifully, blending perfectly together. Flavors intertwine with stewed apples, cream cheese, digestive biscuits and vanilla lemon cake.
The palate exudes the flavors of green apple, peach, apricot, grapefruit, golden syrup and peat, light and sweet. Intense smoke, nutmeg, with strong minerality, rosemary, thyme, lemon juice, pepper, custard and digestive biscuits.

The finish has a hint of peat and a prominent malt flavor that's masked and balanced by some nice molasses and vanilla notes, but they're all very well balanced.

Origin : Scotland
Distillery : Glengyle
Type : Whisky
Style : Single malt whisky
Year Age : 12 Years Old
Barrel : 70% Bourbon Casks & 30% Shery Casks
Alcohol : 46%vol
Bottle Size : 700ml
Shipping & Payment

Delivery Options

  • Kwun Tong store self-pickup
  • Delivery Service
  • SF Express (Island Area)
  • Macau Delivery

Payment Options

  • Kwun Tong Store - Credit Card Payment
  • FPS
  • Payme
  • Bank Transfer
  • AlipayHK
  • WeChat Pay
  • Apple Pay
  • Credit Card